The Maldives is world renowned for its incredible beauty, luxury resort stays & unique, tailored experiences. It’s also one of the most romantic places on earth. No request is too difficult & exceeding expectations is simply part of the experience. However, not all hotels in the Maldives are created equally, so we’ve visited the best of the best so you can get it right the first time!
This property is consistently celebrated in the luxury resort community & for good reason. Barefoot luxury at its best with the most beautiful island and lagoon. Destination dining is one of their specialities, so make sure you book a romantic private dinner!
- The ultimate barefoot luxe vibes
- Insane turquoise lagoon
- Perfect palm beach
- Private villas with free standing bathtubs
- Various levels of accomodations, including beach villas, lagoon villas with private boat access only & the largest overwater villa in South Asia
- Sail into the sunset on a traditional (private) dhoni boat
- Surfing (private or group)
- Incredible, healthy food, caters to all diets
- Gorgeous overwater spa
- Sustainability minded
A true luxury playground for adults. Huge villas with personal butlers plus incredible on & off island experiences. Sustainability inspired & the number one bucketlist stay in the Maldives!
- The ultimate bucketlist stay
- The waterslides, of course!
- A HUGE, crystal clear lagoon for lazy swimming & relaxing
- Overwater cinema experience
- Huge villas with stunning views
- Sustainably minded
This is a not to be missed, luxurious Maldives stay. Some of the most high end dining experiences, clearest water and most stunning, modern villas in all of our travels.
- Overwater (and beach) villas with high ceilings & chic styling
- Crystal clear waters surrounding
- Sand bank stretching from the island
- Amazing dining experiences (including Japanese overwater & Turkish restaurants)
One of our favourite Maldives stays. The staff and the service here are exceptional. Very good food & divine villas.
- Overwater spa with luxury pools (one of the best spas I have ever visited!)
- Beachfront cinema experience
- Destination dining options
- JetSki to a secluded sand bar
- Yoga under the stars
- Private wine reserve
Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru
Prestige Maldives luxury with a beautiful lagoon. Amazing food and villas.
- The clear blue lagoon and long sand bank
- Amazing dining options & great destination dining
- The private island ‘Voavah’ if you are looking to splurge!
- Long infinity pools in the water villas
- Flower bath at the Spa
- Jungle vibes, perfect for bike riding
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo
A stunning small island with the incredible service you would expect from Raffles. Intimate, relaxed and beautiful.
- Tiny island
- Excellent service
- The best spa we visited
- JetSki to sand bank and snorkelling
- Private sunken table beach dinner
- Tasty food options (vegan too)
Trailblazers of sustainable & barefoot luxury in the Maldives. Incredible food and amazing people!
- Vibrant & happy people
- Sustainability at its core
- Healthy food
- Lush jungle surrounded by perfect water
- Overwater restaurant with waterslide
Six Senses Laamu
A sustainability minded luxury stay. Perfect for divers & adventure travellers who love to come home to superb accomodation & food.
- Private sand bank
- Sustainability minded
- Barefoot luxury
- Untouched reefs in a remote setting
A tiny island with exception charm, the best snorkelling, a Mexican bar & overwater bath goals.
- Very small island
- Multiple dining options
- House reef alive with marine life
- Overwater villa bathrooms
- Super romantic & intimate
Four Seasons Kuda Huraa
The perfect blend of relaxation, luxury, adventure & conservation. And all served up on a picturesque tropical island.
- Stunning lagoon with the most perfect beach to relax
- Adventure experiences (like surfing) at your fingertips
- Amazing marine life straight off the island
- Conservation works in reef restoration and turtle rehabilitation
- Private spa island